Get ready for the dreamiest kids party you’ve ever seen! Tara from One Stylish Party literally hit it out of the box with this adorable pastel coloured Kentucky Derby Party. Um, can Aren be invited next year?! Scroll down for a bit about Tara and more images of this sweet shindig!
One of the things I look forward to most as Aren gets older is throwing adorable Kiddie parties for him. Because for kids, you can go as extra as you want! There’s definitely no shortage of adorable parties out there- especially when they come from Tara of One Stylish Party!
Tara is a party planner extraordinaire from Cleveland . She has the cutest party ideas (my favourite being a Troop Beverly Hills Glamping Party– so fun!!) Recently she shot this adorable Kentucky Derby Kids Party and seeing as how the event is this weekend, we just had to share it here!
While you might be intimated to attempt this party yourself, Tara has got you covered with simple hacks to make your Kentucky Derby Party come to life! Read on for a few of the easy ideas, as well as more dreamy pictures!
TRYING TO REPLICATE TARA’S PARTY? TRY TO INCORPORATE A FEW OF THESE ELEMENTS:
- A DIY Paper Prize Ribbon Backdrop (check out her DIY here!)
- Painting or spray painting horse figurines with a color that goes with your party
- A super easy floral garland hack that she mentions on her blog!
- A simple balloon garland, once again in the colors of your party
- An adorable dessert station for kids! We love her donut stand that she actually sells on her site as well!
Thanks so much to Tara for sharing her Kentucky Derby Party with us! Make sure to follow her over on Instagram here!
Styling, Balloons, Acrylic Dessert Wall: One Stylish Party |Photography: Brittany Gidley Photography |Craft Supplies: Michaels | Florals: Fifty Flowers | Flower Paper Plates: Meri Meri | Purple Paper Plates: Oh Happy Day.